Our quotes are provided on the basis of two persons sharing a room. Single rooms supplements are billed for individuals wishing to occupy a room alone. These quotes do not include drinks, "chewables" or other expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, etc. Moreover, airport taxes are not included in the quotes. These taxes cost 500 FCFA (a bit less than 1 €) per domestic flight and 10 000 FCFA (a bit more than 15 €) per international flight.
Reservations/ Bookings
The pre-reservation you will find or use on this website only serves as a contact and request for quotes. Once you have contacted us and we have agreed on the tour itinerary and the price, we will then send an email containing details of the tour and its price. At this time, your reservation must be confirmed by payment of a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the tour price. The remaining 90% must have been received by us at least 30 days before the beginning of the tour.
If for some reasons, you have less than 30 days to prepare or choose your tour, you can still contact us. If we are able to accomodate you, you can make the payment as soon as we have agreed on the itinerary and the quotes.
Payment Options
The primary means of making a payment to us is by a bank transfer. We will give you our bank account details with your invoice. It is also possible to arrange for other means of payment as PayPal, Western Union and Money Gram.
Cancellation & Refunds
Cancellations must be made by writing and the refunds depend on the time of cancellation, they are as follows.
  • More than 30 days before the beginning of the tour: the refund is 50% of the total payment.
  • Between 29 days and 11 days before the beginning of the tour: the refund is 25% of the total payment.
  • Less than 10 days before the beginning of the tour: no refund.
  • "No turn up" at the beginning of the tour: no refund.
  • Should a tourist join a tour after its beginning or leave a tour before its completion, or does not consume some services included in the tour, no refund will be made.
Our mission is to provide the service for which the customer subscribed, and our responsibility is to cautiously take the customers to the sites or attractions for which the customer subscribed and provide accomodation and/or hotels with similar standards to those subscribed for.
Therefore, Discover Cameroon Tours Ltd, their agents or employees shall not be held responsible for, and shall be exempt from direct or indirect liabilities in respect of any delay, change or cancellation of any train, domestic or international flight, loss of luggage or personal items during a tour, theft or accident. Moreover, any extra charge which may be involved with such unpredictable events is to the responsibility of the customer.
Discover Cameroon Tours reserves the right at any time to alter an itinerary or accomodation due to unpredictable circumstances weather, strikes, flight changes, riots or circumstances of any kind which threatens the safety of the program.


Mount Cameroon Race Of Hope
An international sporting event up to the summit of Mount Cameroon, 4 100m above sea level, it is the second highest mountain in Africa.

Ngondo Cultural Festival
An annual event when the Duala people perform cultural and traditional rytes. The main focus been the retrieval of the sacred pot from the sea.

Bamoun Cultural Festival (Ngouon)
This event brings together the Bamoun people, it is organized once every two years. The date can not be known in advance. However it is organized in December of the even years, e.g, December 2012, December 2014, December 2016, etc.